Personal Training Certification Course (W.I.T.S.)
Interested in learning more about Fitness and do you want to kick-start a career in the Fitness Industry?
Become a Certified Personal Trainer with World Instructor Training School (W.I.T.S.) and Carleton Athletics. Take on a career that you can be proud of! This is a great opportunity to enter the Fitness Industry and begin earning income while pursuing your passion in fitness and health. Enjoy the benefits of a flexible schedule and learn from industry experts through online modules and intensive hands-on practical training. Finish your certification with a 30hour internship that will help you exceed the industry standard.
- Course Includes in-class theory and practical exams.
- Online Module Start date: 2 October 2017
- Intensive Practical Class: November 11th&12th, 2017 9am to 5pm (Location: HPC)
- Written exam to be completed November 18th, 2017 at 10:00am.
- Practical exams will be scheduled with each individual.
Course Fee: $425 (HST not included) (Barcode: 14637)
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity, register today!
Accreditation & Approval of W.I.T.S.:
- W.I.T.S. certification course now accepted by CanFitPro clubs.
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- International Association of Continuing Education & Training (IACET)
- American Occupational Therapy Association – accepted as 6 CEUs
- National (American) Certification Board of Massage Therapy & Body Work – accepted as 15 CE hours
- Practical Exam reviews will be made available the week of November 13th, 2017 for a fee of $50.
- If a participant fails to meet the minimum standards to pass either the written or practical portion of the exam an option to re-take the exam will be made available. A $20 Fee is required.
Once the course is activated there are no refunds. Once started and you cannot commit to the course you do have 12-months to complete it.