Carleton Group Fitness COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines
The operations of Group Fitness Programs will fully comply with stage 1 regulations (and any updates) issued by the Ontario government and Public of Health. In the event of a conflict between this plan summary and the regulations, the regulations shall prevail.
- Masks are recommended while moving through the tent and gathering equipment
- Use hand-sanitizer prior to arrival
- Always maintain physical distancing (3 meters)
For full details of the Ontario regulation click here
Arriving at Group Fitness
- Enter through the South gate to Raven’s Perch Park (formerly MNP) and check in with the Fitness Instructor beneath the provided tent.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled class. Failure to arrive may result in a loss of booking privileges.
- After checking in, proceed to the storage box to gather necessary equipment for the session.
NOTE – Parking on Campus including Lot 5, will be FREE during the Summer 2021 term.
To access a Group Fitness Class
- Pre-Book your workout
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening form
- Be prepared to show ID and proof of completing the COVID-19 screening form. The confirmation e-mail after filling out your screening form is acceptable.
NOTE — if you are registered in an instructional class, booking is not required.
Group Fitness Health & Safety Guidelines
For a complete list of general policies & guidelines please click here
We have taken the following steps to ensure a safe environment in Group Fitness classes:
- 10 members are permitted per booking during Step 1 of the re-opening plan.
- Water fountains are not available.
- Locker Rooms are not available.
- Participants must leave 10 minutes after their work out.
- Masks are recommended when collecting equipment and moving around the tent.
- Disinfectant and paper towel is available to clean all equipment before and after each use.