Starting on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all community members 12 years of age and older to enter Carleton University Recreation and Athletics facilities using the cuScreen system.
The operations of Carleton Pool will fully comply with Step 3 regulations (and any updates) issued by the Ontario government and Public of Health. All clients and user groups will continue to abide by mask policies, physical distancing (2 metres), capacity limits and all established safety protocols.
- Fitness Swims for Members Only will resume on Monday July 19 using our advance booking system. The schedule for week 1 (July 19-25) will include weekday morning and afternoon swims only, and weekend afternoon swims. The Pool Schedule and links to the booking system can be found at this link: Members Fitness Swim Schedule
- Locker rooms will be open for pool users during the morning, later afternoon, evening and weekend afternoon swims only. Weekday mid-day swims will not be schedule in July-August while children summer camp programs are operating.
- Masters Swimming programs will resume during the mornings (Mon/Weds/Fri), evenings (Mon/Tues/Thurs) and on Saturday mornings.
- Any members fitness swim, club rental, lifesaving or learn to swim programs held in the Carleton University Pool, will operate at 50% capacity
- Following recommendations from Swim Ontario, lane swimming maximums will be (4) swimmers in a single lane, while maintaining a 2-metre physical distance. This will allow for (24) fitness swimmers in the shallow and/or deep ends during fitness swims