To keep you safe during COVID, our personal training program is providing all services in our private personal training studio and online where applicable.
To get started:
1. Purchase 1 consultation or personal training package at rec.carleton.ca and click on Personal Training
2. Within 48 hours you will receive an e-mail from us, asking for your availability, goals, trainer preferences, training experience, and any injury or medical concerns we should be aware of. We will include a link to the personal training COVID screen form that you will fill out on the day of every session.
3. Once you are assigned a trainer and you book a timeslot, you will come into the building, park in P5 (parking is free in the Fall 2020) and meet your trainer at the Welcome Centre.
4. Your trainer will escort you to the personal training studio. You can remove your mask if you feel it is safe during the drills. The trainer will keep their mask on.
Note: Between sessions personal trainers clean all equipment used by the client before the next booking. Our policy requires a 15 minute gap between clients to facilitate this.
- Fall / Winter Registration
- By Phone: 613-520-4480
- Register in Person *
Registration by phone or in person is on available during our hours of operation. Register online 24/7. To register in person, visit our Welcome Centre in the Alumni Hall.