Children’s Programs: Forms and FAQ

How do I apply to work or volunteer in the Carleton Sports Camp program?

To apply for an employment or volunteers position in one of our summer camps or March break camp, please go to our online application page.

If you have any questions please contact:
Carleton University Sports Camp

Welcome Centre: 613-520-2600 ext. 4655



My child has allergies, how do I inform the sports camp?

Please fill in the allergy or program adaptation form below:

Allergy Information Form

Program Adaption Form

What is your withdrawal & refund policy?


Tax Receipts

Find out how to obtain your receipts for tax purposes.