Membership and passes
Discounted membership categories (see table below) include Alumni, Non-Carleton Students and Spouse/Child of a Member. These are not available online because they need proof of status. Please visit the Welcome Centre and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be pleased to assist you with your purchase.
New this year – free parking from 4 p.m. – 9 a.m. with the purchase of a full-year membership.
To set up scheduled payments, please contact the Welcome Centre at 613-520-4480.
Summer Memberships 2013
|With CUFit Pass|
|With CUFit Pass|
|Students*||$99||$59||+ $26||+ $10|
* who have not registered for Spring/Summer academic courses
Full Year Membership Options
|Membership Type||Fitness Centre||Pool||Fieldhouse||Squash||Parking||CUFit Pass||Payment|
|Family||x||x||x||x||x||x||$48||Includes 2 adults and 2 students aged 14-18. One parking pass per family membership.|
|Morning||x||x||x||x||x||x||$14||Access from 6:00 am to 11:30 am daily|
|Non-CU Student||x||x||x||x||x||x||$17||Must present valid student ID card|
|Senior Couple||x||x||x||x||x||x||$29||Must be 60+.Access from 6:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm|
|Spouse/Child of Member||x||x||x||x||x||x||$17||Term to run concurrent with the primary membership.Applies to children age 14-18|
|One Month Only||x||x||x||x|| $67|
|Cost of monthly membership can be applied towards the purchase of a full year membership. Some conditions apply.|
Our staff are committed to ensuring that you get the most value out of your membership.
Membership registration can be done by:
- visiting the Welcome Centre in Alumni Hall on weekdays from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. and weekends from 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.;
- by phone at 613-520-4480 using VISA or MasterCard.
- click the button below to register online
With so many options, it can be difficult to pick just one class. That’s why we’ve come up with the CUFit Pass, which allows you to be more flexible with your schedule and offers you more variety. Energize your body with one of our many group fitness classes to help you meet your personal fitness goals including: aerobic conditioning, muscle strength and endurance, and flexibility components. Classes are multilevel to suit all ages and abilities. Note : The CUFit Pass is included in most of our one year membership plans. Please see table above.
Once a Raven always a Raven
Carleton Athletics is offering great new alumni deals.
- 50% off on your first time back one year term alumni gym membership (15% thereafter) – which now includes the CUFit Pass.
- 15% discount on individual adult league registrations (excludes ice hockey).
Non members day passes available
Non-members maypurchase a day pass to use the facility upon signing our standard informed consent form.
- Adults: $12+HST
- Non-CU Students and guests of members: $8+HST
- Booklet of 12 guest passes: $100+HST
Please review below
Cancellation of memberships is only permitted in case of injury or relocation. Accompanying documentation is required. Refunds are prorated to the date of withdrawal based on our published fee schedule. The remainder will be refunded, less a $25 administration fee. Please contact a Welcome Centre Administrator at (613) 520-2600 ext 8441.
Daily rentals available
Day-use lockers are available. Please ensure you remove all your belongings at the end of the day as lockers are routinely cleared.
Long term locker rentals are available in Athletics (subject to availability).
Important Membership Information
Please review the details below regarding membership
- Carleton Athletics memberships are open to the community (14 years of age or older).
- Membership access includes: use of the Pool and the Fitness Centre.
- Annual repairs and renovations –Renovations require extended shutdowns in late April and early May. Membership fees are adjusted accordingly and reflect annual shutdown. Please contact the Welcome Centre for details at 613-520-5655.
- All members must check in at the Welcome Centre when entering the facilities and present a proper ID card. Users must carry a valid ID card with them at all times when using the facility.