Our 50-metre indoor L-shaped pool has a diving area with a 3-platform Olympic diving tower, springboards, a slide, a bubbler and a swing rope. The pool has a flow-over-edge design that facilitates getting into and out of the water. A step-ramp in the shallow end makes for easier access. The high ceiling, excellent ventilation and natural light make this pool a pleasure to use. The pool is supervised by qualified, professional and caring lifeguards / aquatic instructors.
Public Swim Pricing
- Children (under 14): $3.50
- Adults: $4.85
- Family (up to 4 kids and 2 adults): $15.60
All Changes to Public Swim Schedule will be announced HERE. Contact us to confirm the pool schedule.
POOL SCHEDULE UPDATE: August 21, 2014
* Beginning on Monday August 25, the Monday thru Friday Noon Hour Public Swims will be 11:45 am – 1:15 pm
* The afternoon swim on Fri August 29 will be 2-hours: 4:30-6:30 pm
* The evening swim on Fri August 29 (8:10-9:25 pm) is CANCELLED
* There is a Holiday Swim Only (1:30-4:30 pm) on LABOUR DAY Monday, Sept 1, 2014
Thank-you for Swimming at THE CUP. We hope you had a great SUMMER of 2014!!
Attention Swimmers: Please be advised that Public Swim ID Audits could happen at anytime.
ALL Public Swimmers must provide proof of payment: HAND STAMP or RECEIPT. Members, faculty & staff, and registered Carleton Students may be asked to identify themselves by NAME and ID number so that ‘membership status’ can be verified.