Our 50-metre indoor L-shaped pool has a diving area with a 3-platform Olympic diving tower, springboards, a slide, a bubbler and a swing rope. The pool has a flow-over-edge design that facilitates getting into and out of the water. A step-ramp in the shallow end makes for easier access. The high ceiling, excellent ventilation and natural light make this pool a pleasure to use. The pool is supervised by qualified, professional and caring lifeguards / aquatic instructors.
Public Swim Pricing
- Children (under 14): $3.50
- Adults: $4.85
- Family (up to 4 kids and 2 adults): $15.60
All Changes to Public Swim Schedule will be announced HERE. Contact us to confirm the pool schedule.
POOL SCHEDULE UPDATE: August 28, 2014
Update: Sept 2, 2014
Changes & Cancellations (Sept 2-5): The start of the deep end window replacement project has been post-poned until Thurs Sept 4.
1) The BACK-STAIRS from the Men’s Shower area will be the only access for male swimmers for all Public Swims and programs on Thurs-Fri Sept 3-5, from 6:00 am until 4:30 pm.
3) The 11:45 am-1:15 pm Public Swims on Thurs-Fri Sept 3-5 will be SHALLOW END only. The 11:45 am – 1:15 pm Public Swim on Weds Sept 3 will be WHOLE POOL.
4) The afternoon REC Public Swims on Tues-Fri Sept 2-5 will be 4:30-6:00 PM (Whole Pool)
5) The 7:30-8:30 am Public Swim on Thurs Sept 4 will be SHALLOW END only.
6) There will be NO Long-course 50M swims on Weds Sept 3 or Thurs Sept 4.
7) The Public Swim on Thurs Sept 4 (9:10-10:25 pm) is CANCELLED due to a CU Student Event.
** We are sorry for any inconveniences these necessary changes & cancellations may cause **
Attention Swimmers: Please be advised that Public Swim ID Audits could happen at anytime.
ALL Public Swimmers must provide proof of payment: HAND STAMP or RECEIPT. Members, faculty & staff, and registered Carleton Students may be asked to identify themselves by NAME and ID number so that ‘membership status’ can be verified.