To give everyone a better user experience, we are upgrading our registration software for all of our programs. Depending on your affiliation with Carleton University, this may mean that you need to create a new account with us, but it’s super easy! Here is what you’ll need to know:
- How to sign in or create account
- How to register for a program
- Who needs to create a new account?
- Carleton students & staff – if you are an active CU student or staff member, simply login with your MC1 credentials (same user and password to login with CULearn).
- Community clients – if you have previously purchased a program with us (Camp, Aquatics, Fitness Class etc.) but are not a Member or CU student/staff, then you will need to create a new account.
- Daily visitors (swims, fitness centre etc.) will be required to provide basic personal info to purchase a Day Pass
**General note – we will be changing our bi-weekly payment process to monthly payments. You will be contacted if you are affected. This will impact programs such as:
- CUFit Pass
- Fitness memberships
If you have any issues creating account, getting registered or anything else, please give our Welcome Centre a call at 613-520-2600 ext. 4480 and we’d be happy to help.
More News Posts
FREE Fitness Classes January 7-20, 2019
What are your New Year resolutions this year? How about trying out a fitness class that you haven't tried before? Well now is your chance! From January 7-20, Carleton... More
Carleton Ravens Junior Girls Football 2019
The new Junior Ravens Girls Football program is focused female athletes who are interested in developing their football specific skills or learning the game of touch football. This program... More
Come Skate at Our House!
Spend time with family and friends this holiday season by booking a skate or hockey game at Carleton University's Ice House! We are offering all available ice from December... More