To give everyone a better user experience, we are upgrading our registration software for all of our programs. Depending on your affiliation with Carleton University, this may mean that you need to create a new account with us, but it’s super easy! Here is what you’ll need to know:
- How to sign in or create account
- How to register for a program
- Who needs to create a new account?
- Carleton students & staff – if you are an active CU student or staff member, simply login with your MC1 credentials (same user and password to login with CULearn).
- Community clients – if you have previously purchased a program with us (Camp, Aquatics, Fitness Class etc.) but are not a Member or CU student/staff, then you will need to create a new account.
- Daily visitors (swims, fitness centre etc.) will be required to provide basic personal info to purchase a Day Pass
**General note – we will be changing our bi-weekly payment process to monthly payments. You will be contacted if you are affected. This will impact programs such as:
- CUFit Pass
- Fitness memberships
If you have any issues creating account, getting registered or anything else, please give our Welcome Centre a call at 613-520-2600 ext. 4480 and we’d be happy to help.
More News Posts
Intro to Strength Training Classes
What is strength training all about? How do you get started? What exercises work best for you? Our trainers can help you answer these questions. Our Intro to Strength Training... More
Parking Lot 5 Closure
Attention all Parking Lot 5 permit holders: Due to the Throwback celebrations being held on Saturday, Parking Lot 5 will be closed from Friday, September 14th at 5PM until the... More
Athletics Open House
Between September 10-16, come and stop by Athletics, where you can try any one of our Fitness Classes for FREE. Who doesn't like free things?! Be sure to check... More