To give everyone a better user experience, we are upgrading our registration software for all of our programs. Depending on your affiliation with Carleton University, this may mean that you need to create a new account with us, but it’s super easy! Here is what you’ll need to know:
- How to sign in or create account
- How to register for a program
- Who needs to create a new account?
- Carleton students & staff – if you are an active CU student or staff member, simply login with your MC1 credentials (same user and password to login with CULearn).
- Community clients – if you have previously purchased a program with us (Camp, Aquatics, Fitness Class etc.) but are not a Member or CU student/staff, then you will need to create a new account.
- Daily visitors (swims, fitness centre etc.) will be required to provide basic personal info to purchase a Day Pass
**General note – we will be changing our bi-weekly payment process to monthly payments. You will be contacted if you are affected. This will impact programs such as:
- CUFit Pass
- Fitness memberships
If you have any issues creating account, getting registered or anything else, please give our Welcome Centre a call at 613-520-2600 ext. 4480 and we’d be happy to help.
More News Posts
W.I.T.S. Personal Training
Are you looking for a jump start to your fitness career? You can become a certified personal trainer with World Instructor Training School (W.I.T.S.) at Carleton Athletics. This course includes... More
PD Day Camps
February is just around the corner, which means we have another PD Day camp coming up on February 15th! Your child will stay active throughout the day enjoying a variety... More
Rescheduled Fitness Classes
Due to the weather on January 23rd, we will be rescheduling the following classes: Martial Arts (Kickboxing and Traditional Kung Fu) will be held on Wednesday, April 10th, 2019. Any... More