Want to get fit, increase your strength, gain or lose weight, or increase your cardio? Our Personal Trainers are fitness professionals dedicated to help you reach your fitness goals and improve your health and wellness. Your trainer will design a customized safe, effective, and fun program that will be geared towards your lifestyle and fitness goals.
January 2019 Special
Start the new year strong with Carleton Athletics Personal Training. For the month of January, we are offering 15% off any of our Personal Training packages. Take charge of your year and let us help you reach your goals in 2019.
Do you know someone who would like to start Personal Training?
We have brought back our $99 Intro Special, which includes
- one consultation
- one initial personal training session
- one follow-up personal training session
It’s a great way to get a fresh start on your fitness!
Registration deadline for these promotions is January 31st, 2019.
Experience the benefits of one-on-one instruction where your personalized fitness program is taught to you step-by-step.
Personal Training Packages
All prices listed do not include HST. Prices current as of 1 September 2017. All patrons must purchase a Consultation before starting their Personal Training Sessions.
|Adult Pricing||Student Pricing||Adult: Small Group (2)||Student: Small Group (2)|
|Kick Starter Program||$447||$380||$760||$625|
What is the Kick Starter Program? Click here to learn more!
The BIG 3
Squat, Bench and Deadlift – these are some of the most fundamental strength movements in weight training, but doing them well can be challenging.
Through the Big 3 program you will spend 1 hour per movement one-on-one with one of our certified trainers. For each movement you will have the opportunity to learn proper technique, understand which cues work for you as well as learn appropriate accessory exercises to help you progress in mastering the movements. Get started the right way. Book your sessions today!
|The BIG 3||Pricing + HST|
NEW! Personal Training Certification Course
Interested in becoming a Trainer? Learn how Carleton Athletics can help. Course starts June 4!
Meet Our Trainers
All our personal trainers have a wealth of knowledge and experience and are either certified with the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP), or have a Kinesiology degree or Exercise Science diploma or have gone through our own W.I.T.S. Certification Program.
“I love the fact that I can do my workouts just about any time that suits me. The equipment is fabulous. Also, the people there, regardless of age, have been nothing but supportive. Above all, my trainer keeps me motivated by slowly, but steadily, increasing the demands of my program. Ask me if I’m a happy woman, and I’ll answer, ‘I certainly am.’”
Joanne McCracken with Personal Trainer Warren
Important Personal Training Information
Please review the details below regarding Personal Training Services
- Carleton Athletics personal training is open to the community (14 years of age or older).
- Clients do not have to have a membership to meet with a trainer, however individual sessions done in the Fitness Centre require membership access. For Membership information please visit our Membership Page or contact our Welcome Centre at 613-520-5655.
- Personal Training sessions must be used within 365days, refunds/credit are only available due to illness or injury. For details or more information please contact Marta Wein at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 613-520-2600 ext.8458.
- All members must check in at the Welcome Centre when entering the facilities and present a proper ID card.