Question: Who can sign up for personal training?
Answer: Carleton Athletics personal training is open to the community (14 years of age or older).
Question: Do I need a membership to purchase personal training?
Answer: No, you don’t require a membership. Anyone can sign up. The only access you will have in the facility with your personal training purchase is the personal training studio.
Question: What do I do when I get to the building?
Answer: Park at the P5 entrance and head to the Alumni Hall Welcome Centre Desk. Please have ID with you. Your trainer will meet with you there and show you in to the studio.
Question: Do Personal Training sessions expire?
Answer: Yes, expiry dates are subject to the different package purchased. Please see product details when you purchase for your expiry date.
To get started:
1. Purchase 1 consultation or personal training package at rec.carleton.ca and click on Personal Training
2. Within 48 hours you will receive an e-mail from us, asking for your availability, goals, trainer preferences, training experience, and any injury or medical concerns we should be aware of.
3. Once you are assigned a trainer and you book a timeslot, you will come into the building, park in P5 (parking is included – check your receipt) and meet your trainer at the Welcome Centre.
4. Your trainer will escort you to the personal training studio.
- Fall / Winter Registration
- By Phone: 613-520-4480
- Register in Person *
Registration by phone or in person is on available during our hours of operation. Register online 24/7. To register in person, visit our Welcome Centre in the Alumni Hall.