Students registered in spring and/or summer Carleton Classes have access to the Fitness Centre for the term as part of their tuition but do not have access to CUFit group fitness classes. Check out our Summer CUFit only membership pricing below.
|Early Bird Special (April 17 – April 30) Full Term
|Full Term (May 1 – August 31)
|Half Term (May 1 – June 30)
|Half Term (July 1 – August 31)
Includes Fitness Centre and Pool access, CUFit classes & limited parking
Adult Summer Memberships
Day lockers available for client use.
Day lockers available, 3 hour maximum. No overnight use, please ensure you remove all your belongings at the end of the day as lockers are routinely cleared.
Camps, Classes, Programs, Aquatics, Leagues & Intramurals
Our Program withdrawal Policy has changed!
New for Spring/Summer 2023; requests for withdrawal from programs must be given a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the program.
- These funds can be applied to the client’s account as a credit, with no administrative fee.
- These funds can be processed as a refund with an administrative fee of 10% of the program cost (a minimum fee of $10, and a maximum of $50)
There will be no refunds or credits issued for cancellations less than 14 days prior to the beginning of any program. Requests for special consideration must be made in writing via the Refund Request Form to the appropriate Coordinator.
Cancellation of memberships requires 30 days notice. Requests to cancel with less than 30 days notice is only permitted in cases of injury with accompanying documentation: a doctor’s note (stating recommendation not to exercise, we do not need personal details). Credit Refunds are prorated to the date of withdrawal based on our published fee schedule. The remainder will be refunded.
Please contact the Welcome Centre at 613-520-4480 or fill out the Cancellation Request Form.
Personal Training Services
Cancellation or refunds of Personal Training Services is only permitted in cases of injury or relocation. Accompanying documentation is required. Refunds are prorated to the number of remaining sessions at the date of withdrawal. The remainder will be refunded, less a $25 administration fee. Please contact the Fitness and Recreation Administrator at email@example.com
All appointment cancellations require a minimum of 24 hour notice unless an emergency (documented) arises. Failure to provide sufficient cancellation notice will result in forfeiting the session fee.
Membership Hold Requests
We will gladly honour membership hold requests for medical reasons, or temporary relocation. Payroll deductions will continue during the hold period.
Hold requests must be submitted in writing (or by email) to the Welcome Center Administrator 10 business days in advance.
Holds will not be processed retroactively.
Members may request a membership hold once per year for a minimum of one month up to a maximum of six months.
For recurring payments, refunds will not be issued for requests within the current billing period. A payment may be required for the first month of your membership after your return (this is not an administrative fee or penalty).
There are no holds for Parking Permits.
Important Membership Information
Please review the details below regarding membership
- Carleton Athletics memberships are open to the community (14 years of age or older).
- Membership access includes: use of the Pool and the Fitness Centre.
- Annual repairs and renovations –Renovations require extended shutdowns in late April and early May. Membership fees are adjusted accordingly and reflect annual shutdown. Please contact the Welcome Centre for details at 613-520-4480.
- All members must check in at the Welcome Centre when entering the facilities and present a proper ID card. Users must carry a valid ID card with them at all times when using the facility.