For all Membership Sales please contact our Welcome Centre at 613-520-4480 or in person at our Alumni Hall or Ice House locations.
NEW for 2019!
Early Bird Student Summer Membership Special, $99.
LIVE April 1st to April 30th!
* Summer memberships are valid from May 1st to August 31st. Access includes Fitness Centre and Pool activities.
|Membership Only||Including CUFit|
|Early Bird Special (pre-sale April 1st-30th only)||$99||$125|
|Full-term (May – August)||$125||$175|
|Half-term (May – June)||$70||$95|
|Half-term (July – August)||$70||$95|
|Full-term (May – August)||$90||$110|
|Half-term Spring (May & June)||$50||$55|
|Half-term Summer (July & August)||$50||$55|
Adult Summer Memberships
|Adult (includes CUFit Pass classes)|
|Early Bird Special (April 1st – 30th only)||$199|
|Full-term (May — August)||$225|
|Half-term Spring (May — June)||$130|
|Half-term Summer (July — August)||$130|
Day lockers available for client use.
Day lockers available, 3 hour maximum. No overnight use, please ensure you remove all your belongings at the end of the day as lockers are routinely cleared.
Please review below
Cancellation of memberships for reason of injury or illness is permitted with the provision of a doctor’s note. 30 days advance notice is required for cancellation of a membership due to relocation. Accompanying documentation is required.
Cancellation for all other reasons requires 60 days advance notice. Refunds will be prorated to the date of the withdrawal based on our published fee schedule. An administrative fee of 20% to a maximum of $25 will be applied to any refunds.
Please contact a Welcome Centre Administrator at (613) 520-2600 ext 8441.
Important Membership Information
Please review the details below regarding membership
- Carleton Athletics memberships are open to the community (14 years of age or older).
- Membership access includes: use of the Pool and the Fitness Centre.
- Annual repairs and renovations –Renovations require extended shutdowns in late April and early May. Membership fees are adjusted accordingly and reflect annual shutdown. Please contact the Welcome Centre for details at 613-520-5655.
- All members must check in at the Welcome Centre when entering the facilities and present a proper ID card. Users must carry a valid ID card with them at all times when using the facility.