Membership and passes
2016/2017 Intro Specials:
Whether you want to keep your fitness going over your holidays or just want to give our facilities a try, our Intro Membership Specials are made for you!
- $40 Introductory Month (taxes included).
- 5 Guest Passes for $30 (taxes included.)
Visit or call our Welcome Centre for more information: 613-520-4480.
- Full-Year and Monthly Memberships
- Day Passes
- CUFit Pass
- Membership Contract Cancellation
- The Provision of Goods & Services to Persons with Disabilities
Discounted membership categories including Alumni, Non-Carleton Students, Spouse/Child of a Member, etc are not available online because they need proof of status. Please visit the Welcome Centre and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be pleased to assist you with your purchase.
New this year: FREE parking during off-peak parking hours with the purchase of a full-year membership (includes 6:00-9:00 am and 4:00 pm-11:00 pm Mon-Fri and anytime on weekends).
Please note that bi-weekly pricing is applicable exclusively to one year contracts. Shorter term memberships available. For more information or a quote please contact: 613-520-4480.
|Membership Type||Fitness Centre||Pool||Squash||Parking*||CUFit Pass***||Payment|
|Family||x||x||x||x||x||$56||Includes 2 adults and 2 students aged 14-18. One parking pass per family membership.|
|Morning||x||x||x||x||x||$16||Access from 6:00 am to 11:30 am daily|
|Non-CU Student||x||x||x||x||x||$20||Must present valid student ID card|
|Senior Couple||x||x||x||x||x||$33||Must be 60+.Access from 6:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm|
|Spouse/Child of Member||x||x||x||x||x||$20||Term to run concurrent with the primary membership.Applies to children age 14-18|
|One Month Only^||x||x||x||x||$69||Cost of monthly membership can be applied towards the purchase of a full year membership. Some conditions apply.|
|Winter Walking^||$26||Not available in December and April|
* Parking is available in Lot 5 from 6-9 am and 4-11 pm on weekdays and all day on weekends for patrons who purchase a one-year membership. Please fill out a parking application at the Welcome Centre and allow a minimum of 1 business day for turnaround. Family memberships are allotted only one parking pass. Special rates are available to patrons requiring additional parking. A $4 flat rate parking fee applies on the weekends for those who do not have parking passes.
** Subject to availabilty.
^ Bi-weekly prices do not apply, monthly prices only.
All prices quoted do not include HST
|Membership ONLY||Membership + CUFit Pass||Adults (includes CUFit)|
|Early Bird Special (April 1st-30th ONLY)||$99||$125||$199 NEW|
|Full-Term- May – August||$125||$175||$225|
|Half-Term- July – August||$70||$95||$130|
|Spring (May & June)||$65||$90|
|Summer (July & August)||$49||$70|
|Full Term ( May-August)||$95||$130|
Non-members may purchase a day pass at the Welcome Centre to use the facilities.
- Adults: $12+HST
- Non-CU Students and guests of members: $8+HST
- Booklet of 12 guest passes: $100+HST
Our staff are committed to ensuring that you get the most value out of your membership.
Membership registration can be done by:
- visiting the Welcome Centre in Alumni Hall on weekdays from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. and weekends from 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.;
- by phone at 613-520-4480 using VISA or MasterCard
- scheduled payment options available
- click the button below to register online
With so many options, it can be difficult to pick just one class. That’s why we’ve come up with the CUFit Pass, which allows you to be more flexible with your schedule and offers you more variety. Energize your body with one of our many group fitness classes to help you meet your personal fitness goals including: aerobic conditioning, muscle strength and endurance, and flexibility components. Classes are multilevel to suit all ages and abilities. Note : The CUFit Pass is included in most of our one year membership plans. Please see table above.
Once a Raven always a Raven
Carleton Athletics is offering great new alumni deals.
- 50% off the adult membership price on your first one year term alumni gym membership. (15% thereafter) – which now includes the CUFit Pass.
- 15% discount on individual adult league registrations (excludes ice hockey).
Please review below
Cancellation of memberships for reason of injury or illness is permitted with the provision of a doctor’s note. 30 days advance notice is required for cancellation of a membership due to relocation. Accompanying documentation is required.
Cancellation for all other reasons requires 60 days advance notice. Refunds will be prorated to the date of the withdrawal based on our published fee schedule. An administrative fee of 20% to a maximum of $25 will be applied to any refunds.
Please contact a Welcome Centre Administrator at (613) 520-2600 ext 8441.
Daily rentals available
Day-use lockers are available. Please ensure you remove all your belongings at the end of the day as lockers are routinely cleared.
Important Membership Information
Please review the details below regarding membership
- Carleton Athletics memberships are open to the community (14 years of age or older).
- Membership access includes: use of the Pool and the Fitness Centre.
- Annual repairs and renovations –Renovations require extended shutdowns in late April and early May. Membership fees are adjusted accordingly and reflect annual shutdown. Please contact the Welcome Centre for details at 613-520-5655.
- All members must check in at the Welcome Centre when entering the facilities and present a proper ID card. Users must carry a valid ID card with them at all times when using the facility.