To give everyone a better user experience, we are upgrading our registration software for all of our programs. Depending on your affiliation with Carleton University, this may mean that you need to create a new account with us, but it’s super easy! Here is what you’ll need to know:
- How to sign in or create account
- How to register for a program
- Who needs to create a new account?
- Carleton students & staff – if you are an active CU student or staff member, simply login with your MC1 credentials (same user and password to login with CULearn).
- Community clients – if you have previously purchased a program with us (Camp, Aquatics, Fitness Class etc.) but are not a Member or CU student/staff, then you will need to create a new account.
- Daily visitors (swims, fitness centre etc.) will be required to provide basic personal info to purchase a Day Pass
**General note – we will be changing our bi-weekly payment process to monthly payments. You will be contacted if you are affected. This will impact programs such as:
- CUFit Pass
- Fitness memberships
If you have any issues creating account, getting registered or anything else, please give our Welcome Centre a call at 613-520-2600 ext. 4480 and we’d be happy to help.
More News Posts
Civic Holiday Weekend Hours
Saturday, August 4th Sunday, August 5th Monday, August 6th Fitness Centre 8AM – 8PM 8AM – 8PM 8AM – 8PM Pool Holiday Swim 1:30PM – 4:30PM 1:30PM – 4:30PM 1:30PM... More
Employment Opportunity: Fitness Centre Monitor
Come work where you work out! We're looking for a Fitness Centre Monitor to add to our staff. To check out the full job description, click here and search job... More
FREE Boot Camp classes in June
https://youtu.be/IGe-pSSqDYE June 4th class is CANCELLED due to poor weather. Free stuff is good stuff! We're hosting FREE outdoor Boot Camp classes in June! Here's what you need to... More