|Sept. 9th – Dec. 1, 2019||Monday||11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Ice House – Rink A|
Advanced skate changes to regular schedule:
Schedule changes can occur due to special events, Varsity games, or maintenance. Please consult the Calendar regularly.
|Sept. 9th – Dec. 1, 2019||Tuesday||1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Rink A|
|Wednesday||11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Rink B|
|Thursday||12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Rink B|
- Figure skating practice is permitted during advanced skate time ONLY
- Campus Recreation staff have the authority to stop any activity that may create maintenance or safety concerns
- Skating direction is at the discretion of staff on duty
- No pucks or sticks are permitted on the ice during open skate times
- CSA-approved hockey helmets and full face-masks are strongly recommended for all recreation skates and are MANDATORY when using skate aids and accessibility devices on the ice.
- Children under ten (10) years of age must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian fourteen (14) years of age or older. Proof of age (I.D.) may be requested.
Campus Skate changes to regular schedule:
Changes can occur for special events, Varsity games or maintenance. Please consult the Calendar regularly.