To give everyone a better user experience, we are upgrading our registration software for all of our programs. Depending on your affiliation with Carleton University, this may mean that you need to create a new account with us, but it’s super easy! Here is what you’ll need to know:
- How to sign in or create account
- How to register for a program
- Who needs to create a new account?
- Carleton students & staff – if you are an active CU student or staff member, simply login with your MC1 credentials (same user and password to login with CULearn).
- Community clients – if you have previously purchased a program with us (Camp, Aquatics, Fitness Class etc.) but are not a Member or CU student/staff, then you will need to create a new account.
- Daily visitors (swims, fitness centre etc.) will be required to provide basic personal info to purchase a Day Pass
**General note – we will be changing our bi-weekly payment process to monthly payments. You will be contacted if you are affected. This will impact programs such as:
- CUFit Pass
- Fitness memberships
If you have any issues creating account, getting registered or anything else, please give our Welcome Centre a call at 613-520-2600 ext. 4480 and we’d be happy to help.