In addition the Carleton University’s COVID-19 policies, the Department of Recreation & Athletics will follow Ontario Stage 3 Guidelines as they pertain to Facilities for Sports and Recreational Fitness Activities.
- Our custodians will be taking extra care to sanitize all high touch areas throughout the facility.
- We ask that our clients adhere to recommendations for Being Active During COVID-19 from Ottawa Public Health and the WISE principles:
- W – Wear a mask or face covering where required (all common areas, may be removed for physical activity
- I – Isolate yourself from others when you are sick (and get tested promptly if you have COVID-like symptoms”
- S – Stay two metres (six feet) apart from those outside your household
- E – Exercise proper hand hygiene; wash your hands regularly or use sanitizer especially before touching your face
Please find your league/program and fill out the screening form prior to each visit to our facilities.
|Programs||COVID-19 Screening Form|
|Aquatics – Fitness Swim||Fitness Swim Fall 2020|
|Aquatics – Masters Swim||Masters Swim Fall 2020|
|Aquatics – Swimming Lessons|
|Fitness Centre||Fitness Centre Fall 2020|
|Junior Ravens Basketball||Junior Ravens Fall Basketball 2020|
|Junior Ravens Soccer||Junior Ravens Fall Soccer 2020|
|Leagues – CAHL/CWAHL||CAHL/CWAHL Fall 2020|
|Leagues – Adult Soccer||Adult Soccer Fall 2020|
|Leagues – Intramural Hockey||available 21-Sep-2020|
|Leagues – Intramural Soccer||available 21-Sep-2020|
|Leagues – Intramural Ultimate||available 21-Sep-2020|
|Leagues – Intramural Volleyball||available 21-Sep-2020|