2023 Summer Camp Registration is Now Open
2023 Ravens High Performance Conditioning Camp (Ages 13-16)
NEW FOR SUMMER 2023: Due to the popularity of our High Performance Conditioning Camp we had added an additional week to its calendar.
CONTINUIING FOR SUMMER 2023: A full cafeteria lunch will be offered as an optional add-on to your summer camp registration at a cost of $43 per week ($34.40 for a 4 day camp).
The Ravens High Performance Conditioning Camp will cost $3658 (+HST) without a cafeteria lunch.
High Performance Athlete Camp Program Details
Participants will have a chance to work directly with the Ravens strength and conditioning team to build a profile of the ideal strength, power and movement training regime for their age, sport and personal physiology. Additional classroom based sessions such as sports psychology, nutrition and performance therapy will also be included. The goal of the strength & conditioning program is to work towards a holistic approach to performance development.
Each day participants will spend approximately 3 hours working in the High Performance Centre with the strength and conditioning coaches and around 45 minutes in a classroom session. The remainder of the day will give them an opportunity to participate in some of the sport options offered in the Ravens camp program such as ultimate, basketball, spikeball and soccer. An optional end of day swim will also be provided.
The registration fee includes a T-shirt and an optional recreational swim.
Please note that a full cafeteria lunch will be offered as an optional add-on to your summer camp registration as a cost of $43 per week ($34.40 for a 4 day camp). Our cafeteria is certified to be peanut and tree nut free. Parents also have the option to pack nutritious lunch for their child as an alternative. Campers in the same group who bring their own lunch will sit together at a location outside of the cafeteria. Unfortunately, campers who bring their own lunch are not permitted to eat inside the cafeteria.
Athletes who are between 13 and 16 years old
Dates & Times
- Session 1: July 4 – July 7 (4 days)
- Session 2: July 10 – July 14
- Session 3: July 17 – July 21
- Session 4: July 24 – July 28
- Session 5: July 31 – Aug 4
- Session 6: Aug 8 – Aug 11 (4 days)
Price: $365 + HST
- The hours of the camp are from 8:30am to 4:30pm daily
- Drop off is from 8:30am to 9:00am
- Pick up is from 4:00pm to 4:30pm
- Drop off & Pick up will take place outdoors on TAGG Field (stadium field).
- Optional Early/late care will be offered at a cost of $30 for the week.
- Early care runs from 7:30am to 8:30am
- Late care runs from 4:30pm to 5:30pm