Carleton Athletics held our first ever PD Day Camp in Ottawa on Friday November 21st 2014. We will be offering 9 PD day camps during the 2023/24 school year to provide a fun and active day care option for active kids who are off school during Professional Development days in the city’s various school boards.
Registration for our 2023-24 (Fall & Winter) PD day camps opened on Thursday, August 17 at 9:00am
PD Day Camp Activities
We will be using the full range of our indoor facilities to keep the kids active, occupied and enjoying sports such as soccer, basketball, spikeballl, floor hockey, ultimate frisbee and field hockey.
A daily swim a will be provided for our PD Day Camps for 5-14 year olds.
A cafeteria lunch in the main dining hall is included with our PD Day camps.
Unfortunately, early/late care will not be offered for our PD day camps.
PD Day Camp Dates
We will be hosting camps on the following days during the 2022/23 school year:
- Friday October 6 (Ottawa Catholic & Ottawa Carleton)
- Friday November 3 – Not available to register
- Friday November 10 (Ottawa Catholic)
- Friday November 24 (Ottawa Carleton)
- Friday. December 8 – Not available to register
- Friday January 26 (Ottawa Carleton)
- Friday, February 2 (Ottawa Catholic)
- Friday February 16 (Ottawa Carleton)
- Friday, April 26 (Ottawa Catholic) – available to register in spring/summer
- Monday, June 3 (Ottawa Catholic) – available to register in spring/summer
- Friday, June 7 (Ottawa Carleton) – available to register in spring/summer