Registration will OPEN for our 2021 Summer Camps on Thursday, February 18 at 8:00am
Carleton University Ringette Camps are one of the most popular camps for West Ottawa Ringette. Under the instruction of a National Ringette League player and her instructors, players will work on skill development in various age and level appropriate drills. Players will receive 3 hours of daily ice time where they will develop and improve skating and ringette skills.
Our camps will follow the advice and guidelines provided by Ontario Public Health and other health agencies such as Ottawa Public Health and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Links to register are at the bottom of this page.
Ottawa Ringette Camp Offerings
Carleton University Offers 5 weeks of Ringette Camp and 4 levels of participation.
We are continuing to offer our very popular Competitive and Conditioning Camps.
Ages as of December 31, 2021
- Ringette Fundamentals (U6, U7, U8, U9 & U10) – birth years 2012 – 2016
- Ringette Camp (U8, U9, U10 & U12) – birth years 2010 – 2014
- Ringette Competitive Camp (U8, U9, U10, U12, U14) – birth years 2007 – 2014
- Ringette Conditioning Camp (U10, U12, U14, U16) – birth years 2005 – 2012
Ringette Fundamentals Camp
This camp is designed for players who have some ringette playing experience or for those who are completely new to the game. Players will spend parts of the ice sessions in small groups based on general skill level and experience. Session instruction will focus on the main areas of skating, ring movement, stabbing, passes and other basic concepts. Players will be on the ice for 90 minutes each morning and another 90 minutes in the afternoon.
Ringette Competitive Camp
This camp is designed for advanced players with a high skill level and playing ability. Players will spend parts of the ice sessions in small groups working with their coaches. Session instruction will focus on advanced areas of ring movement, stabbing, passes and more in depth concepts and game strategy. Players will be on the ice for 90 minutes each morning and another 90 minutes in the afternoon.
Ringette Conditioning Camp
Back for its second year, Carleton is pleased to offer our ringette conditioning camp which will run from August 23-27. The focus of this camp will be to prepare athletes for the 2021-2022 ringette season. Athletes will work on player development on and off the ice and learn mental skills to improve their game. Players will receive 3 hours of on ice training, led by a National Ringette League player, that will improve their skating and ring movement skills.
Each participant will receive 3 hours of on ice training per day, a recreation swim, camp jersey and camp t-shirt. Please note that LUNCH is NOT included with our summer camps this year. Parents are asked to provide a nutritious lunch for their child
Dates & Times
- Week 1 (4 days) (June 28 – July 2): Ringette Fundamentals Camp
- U6, U7, U8, U9, U10
- Week 2 (July 5-9): Ringette Camp
- U8, U9, U10, U12
- Week 3 (July 12-16): Ringette Competitive Camp
- U8, U9, U10, U12, U14
- Week 4 (July 19-23): Ringette Competitive Camp
- U8, U9, U10, U12, U14
- Week 5 (Aug 23-27): Ringette Conditioning Camp
- U10, U12, U14, U16
- The hours of the camp are from approximately 8:15am to 4:45pm daily
- Specific sign in and sign out times will be e-mailed to parents the week leading up to the start of camp based on your child’s ice schedule.
- Please note that early/late care will not be offered this summer
Please direct all questions about the Ravens Ringette Camp to CUringettecamp@cunet.carleton.ca
|Ringette Camp – $399|
|Ringette Competitive Camp – $399|
|Ringette Conditioning Camp – $409|
|Ringette Goalies – $280|