2023 Ravens Soccer Camp (Ages 5-16)
Our Ravens Soccer Camp takes place at Carleton University’s top class outdoor fields. The summer soccer program is designed to help improve participants’ soccer and athletic skills with a curriculum tailored towards the age and skill level of the players. The program is designed for beginners, house league and competitive soccer players. The program is developed by Head Coach, Kwesi Loney of the Men’s Varsity Soccer team and instructed by the Carleton Ravens’ varsity soccer players.
CONTINUING FOR SUMMER 2023: A full cafeteria lunch will be offered as an optional add-on to your summer camp registration at a cost of $43 per week ($34.40 for a 4 day camp).
The Ravens Soccer Camp will cost $288 ($259 for 4 days) without a cafeteria lunch.
The Ravens Competitive Elite Soccer Camp will cost $308 without a cafeteria lunch.
The camp will take place on Carleton University’s outdoor and indoor fields making sure that the activity never stops no matter the weather. The majority of sessions will take place on our turf MNP field, but in periods of wet weather or extreme heat the camp will move indoors to our fieldhouse.
The registration fee includes a t-shirt and recreational swim. Please note that a full cafeteria lunch will be offered as an optional add-on to your summer camp registration as a cost of $43 per week ($34.40 for a 4 day camp). Parents also have the option to pack nutritious lunch for their child as an alternative. Campers in the same group who bring their own lunch will sit together at a location outside of the cafeteria. Unfortunately, campers who bring their own lunch are not permitted to eat inside the cafeteria.
There are 4 age groups available. The competitive elite program returns for its 5th summer.
- Building Blocks: Age 5-8
- Junior: Age 6-11
- Intermediate: Age 10-13
- Competitive Elite: Ages 13-16
Competitive Elite Program
We are excited to continue offering our competitive elite soccer camp for the fourth time this summer. This program is geared towards 13-16 year olds. The objective of this camp is to expose young motivated players to some of the training requirements of our University Varsity athletes. The camp will incorporate performance training as it applies to technical and tactical positional play. Participants will have the ability to train alongside varsity athletes and discuss the importance of mental conditioning, nutrition and recovery.
*Players registering for the Competitive Elite program must have played competitive level soccer.
Dates & Times
- Our Ravens Soccer Camp runs for 8 Weeks from July 4 to August 25, 2023
- Session 1: Building Blocks (5-8 years old): July 4 – July 7 (4 days)
- Session 2: Junior (6-11 years old): July 10 – July 14
- Session 3: Intermediate (10-13 years old): July 17 – July 21
- Session 4: Junior (6-11 years old): July 24 – July 28
- Session 5: Building Blocks (5-8 years old): July 31 – August 4
- Session 6: Junior (6-11 years old): August 8 – August 11 (4 days)
- Session 7: Elite Competitive Camp (13-16 years old): August 14 – August 18
- Session 8: Intermediate (10-13 years old): August 21 to August 25
- The hours of the camp are from 8:30am to 4:30pm daily
- Drop off is from 8:30am to 9:00am
- Pick up is from 4:00pm to 4:30pm
- Drop off & pick up will take place outdoors on TAGG Field (stadium field).
- Optional Early/late care will be offered at a cost of $30 for the week.
- Early care runs from 7:30am to 8:30am
- Late care runs from 4:30pm to 5:30pm