Registration will OPEN for our 2021 Summer Camps on Thursday, February 18 at 8:00am
Our Ravens Soccer Camp takes place at Carleton University’s top class outdoor fields. The summer soccer program is designed to help improve participants’ soccer and athletic skills with a curriculum tailored towards the age and skill level of the players. The program is designed for beginners, house league and competitive soccer players. The program is developed by Head Coach, Kwesi Loney of the Men’s Varsity Soccer team and instructed by the Carleton Ravens’ varsity soccer players.
Our camps will follow the advice and guidelines provided by Ontario Public Health and other health agencies such as Ottawa Public Health and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
The camp will take place on Carleton University’s outdoor and indoor fields making sure that the activity never stops no matter the weather. The majority of sessions will take place on our turf MNP field, but in periods of wet weather or extreme heat the camp will move indoors to our fieldhouse.
The registration fee includes a T-shirt and recreational swim. Please note that LUNCH is NOT included with our summer camps this year. Parents are asked to provide a nutritious lunch for their child
There are 4 age groups available. The competitive elite program returns for its third summer.
- Building Blocks: Age 5-8
- Junior: Age 6-11
- Intermediate: Age 10-13
- Competitive Elite: Ages 13-16
Competitive Elite Program
We are excited to continue offering our competitive elite soccer camp for the third time this summer. This program is geared towards 13-16 year olds. The objective of this camp is to expose young motivated players to some of the training requirements of our University Varsity athletes. The camp will incorporate performance training as it applies to technical and tactical positional play. Participants will have the ability to train alongside varsity athletes and discuss the importance of mental conditioning, nutrition and recovery.
*Players registering for the Competitive Elite program must have played competitive level soccer.
Dates & Times
- Our Ravens Soccer Camp runs for 7 Weeks from June 28 to Aug 13
- Session 1: Building Blocks (5-8 years old): June 28 – July 2 * 4 DAYS
- Session 2: Junior (6-11 years old): July 5- July 9
- Session 3: Intermediate (10-13 years old): July 12 – July 16
- Session 4: Junior (6-11 years old): July 19 – July 23
- Session 5: Building Blocks (5-8 years old): July 26 – July 30
- Session 6: Junior (6-11 years old): Aug 3 – Aug 6 * 4 DAYS
- Session 7: Elite Competitive Camp (13-16 years old): Aug 9 – Aug 13
- The hours of the camp are from 8:15am to 4:45pm daily
- Drop off is from 8:15am to 8:45am
- Pick up is from 4:15pm to 4:45pm
- Drop off & Pick up will take place outdoors on MNP Field
- Please note that early/late care will not be offered this summer