Coed Soccer in Ottawa
Looking to join Coed Soccer in Ottawa? The Ravens Adult Coed Soccer League is open to everyone, whether you are a Carleton student or not!
The Ravens Adult Soccer League (Coed) is a great choice for soccer enthusiasts who wish to enjoy a 7-on-7 soccer league experience that includes the following:
- Modern facilities
- Quality officiating
- Convenient scheduling
- Accessible central Ottawa location
- Fall coed soccer league is played outdoor for September and October then indoor in December
- Winter coed soccer league is played indoors in the Fieldhouse and then finishes outdoors in April
- Spring/Summer Coed soccer is played outdoor
The league is ideal for teams and individuals of all skill levels, from experienced (Group 1, 5) to intermediate (Group 2,6) to recreational (Group 3/4, 7/8).
Coed Soccer in Ottawa
Season: Fall 2020
Structure: Coed Tuesday/ Coed Thursday
When: Tuesdays 8-11pm or Thursdays 8-11pm
Location: Outdoor Turf Fields/ Fieldhouse
Price: $799+HST team
Season Length: 9 games
Season Start: Tuesday 15-Sep, Thursday 17-Sep
Registration is open for Carleton soccer leagues and is available online or in person at Carleton University Athletics.
COVID-19 League Policy Updates
- The league will follow Ontario Soccer Return to Play Guidelines
- Due to provincial guidelines regarding COVID-19, divisions will be limited to 4 teams and maximum roster sizes of 12.
- No inter-divisional play or divisional realignment will occur.
- Players may play for more than one team and in more than one league.
- All participants must sign Release Waiver.
Soccer Rules *updated with COVID-19 specific changes
Check out the basics of the Ravens Adult Soccer League (Coed) below:
- All games are officiated.
- All indoor soccer games are played at Carleton University Athletics in the Fieldhouse or outdoors at Ravens Field/MNP Park.
- Shin guards are required
- Non-metal cleats are allowed.
- Games are played 7 on 7.
- Consisted of 3-4 divisions based on skill level.
- No rain-outs, games are played rain or shine. We will observe the 30/30 rule for lightning.
- Game times are balanced evenly among teams as possible.
- Pay parking is available in Lot P5.
- Played year round and offered in 4 different seasons.