Coed Soccer in Ottawa
Looking to join Coed Soccer in Ottawa? The Ravens Adult Coed Soccer League is open to everyone, whether you are a Carleton student or not!
The Ravens Adult Coed Soccer League is a great choice for soccer enthusiasts who wish to enjoy a 7-on-7 soccer league experience that includes the following:
- Modern facilities
- Quality officiating
- Convenient scheduling
- Accessible central Ottawa location
- Fall coed soccer league is played outdoor for September and early October then moves indoor for remainder of season
- Spring/Summer Coed soccer is played outdoor
The league is ideal for teams and individuals of all skill levels, from experienced (Div A) to intermediate (Div B) to recreational (Div C).
Coed Soccer in Ottawa Spring/Summer 2018
Season: spring (May-June) summer (July-August)
Structure: Coed Tuesday/ Coed Thursday
When: Tuesdays 6-11pm or Thursdays 7-11pm
Location: Ravens Field/ MNP Park
Price: $975+tax team/ $109+tax individual
Discount: 15% discount for alumni on individual registrations completed in person with alumni/student card
Season Length: 9 games
Registration is open and is available online or in person at Carleton University Athletics.
Check out the basics of the Ravens Adult Coed Soccer League below:
- All games are officiated.
- All indoor games are played at Carleton University Athletics in the Fieldhouse or outdoors at Ravens Field/MNP Park
- Shin guards are required
- No cleats in the Field House.
- All teams must have two females on the field at all times.
- Games are played 7 on 7.
- Consisted of 2-3 divisions based on skill level.
- No rain-outs, games are played rain or shine. We will observe the 30/30 rule for lightning.
- Game times are balanced evenly among teams as possible.
- Pay parking is available in Lot P5.
- Played year round and offered in 4 different seasons.
- Schedules, Standings & Results are available online.
- Team t-shirts are included in the cost of registration.
- Discounts available for Carleton Alumni and Students on individual registrations done in person.